Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Outfit: Colourful Leopard

Well it's about time! For some reason I couldn't get photos to upload for a while there. My apologies for the silence! 

So how about them Seahawks!? Woo!! I will be in Seattle for the Super Bowl and I cannot WAIT!  If only my husband weren't deployed; he's the one actually from WA! 

It has been a very warm January! Which is disappointing because our Winters are already pretty mild to begin with so I really enjoy being able to layer up a bit this time of the year! I mean, don't get me wrong, sunshine is nice and I wasn't complaining when I was in my bikini at the beach last week but still...   Lucky for me I'm off to Seattle/Vancouver/San Fran next month so I'll get my cold weather fix then! None of that crazy -10 for me, thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...