Thursday, January 16, 2014

Review: OMG Nail Strips

I was contacted by OMG Nail Strips last month to see if I wanted to review their product. I've tried a few nail strips before but not this brand so I figured I'd give it a shot!

They were easy to apply and I loved how wide they were! It was easy to make them fit my nails. I tried them both with and without a base coat and found the base coat helped a bit with making them last. I used top coat both times.

Removal is easy. They kinda peel off like stickers or you can use nail polish remover. If they peel off at all, your nails will be sticky but it rubs right off. I did find that my nails felt very smooth after I removed wearing them!

My issue with nail strips is that they never seem to last long for me. I found the wear with these was pretty similar to wearing actual nail polish.  That's my only complaint though. I loved everything else about them!
Day 1:

 Day 2

 Day 3

Day 4

 Shop OMG Nail Strips here and find them on Facebook here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...