Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life Lately

A little of what I've been up to lately! Follow me on Instagram if you like this sorta stuff.

Enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics! Yeah Canada!

I've been slowly updating and adding to our apartment during this deployment. These were a few recent purchases. The bedroom is getting an overhaul right now!

William being all cute and crap.

Shirts I designed on spreadshirt.com

I received my very first Petit Vour box! Review to come. 

New comfy flats from Target (got 'em on clearance)

Have ya'll tried Boom Chicka Pop? ADDICTING. I love both the salted and the sweet ones. Also, I discovered that Francis Coppola wines are vegan and oooh they are delicious! I particularly like the pinot noir.

Pantless at the beach last week.

My pup (left) stayed with a friend while I was on vacation. This is him with her dog. Too cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...