Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Modcloth Lead by Example Dress

Modcloth recently asked me if I'd be interested in participating in a little challenge! The task was to show you guys an outfit featuring this gorgeous "Lead by Example" dress (also comes in plus size)! I love the classic look of this dress and the fact that it'd be flattering on so many different body shapes and women of various ages.  I paired it with some adorable peep toe heels, studs and a fun printed clutch. I could definitely see wearing this to dinner as we move from Winter to Spring. Modcloth has suuuuch a cute selection of dresses. I know, I totally sound like an ad right now but it's true! haha

Modcloth Lead by Example


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...