Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Of course I had to paint my nails green!

I ended up wearing Julep "Leah" with Kleancolor "Holiday Jingle" on the tips along with Julep "Sienna" and Butter London "West End Wonderland"

My friends and I went to Rip Current Brewery in San Marcos, CA for their 1 year anniversary party on Saturday. We had purchased tickets prior to the event which got us 10 tasters and a take home bottle. It was a lot of fun! Breweries are kind of our thing. haha We went out elsewhere later that night and wore a few St Patricks day things to celebrate early.

tempeh tacos from MishMash Gourmet food truck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...