Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Inspired by: Kendi Everyday

It has been a while since I did an "inspired by" post! I saw this photo of Kendi on Pinterest shortly after I had bought the exact same pants and thought it'd be a great look to recreate. I tend to feel that way about a lot of her outfits. I think we have similar taste; she just wears heels more ;)

Have you guys tried the Old Navy pixie pants yet? They are super duper stretchy! I liked them enough that I also bought the tuxedo pair (only saw it online)! This top came for free with the purchase of the pants.

Inspired by: Kendi Everyday
Old Navy pixie pants, denim jacket, white t, sneakers







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...