Saturday, March 29, 2014

Outfit: California Vibe

Do you find that where you live affects your style?  I've been in Southern California for 5+ years now and I definitely know that the beachy, laid back surfer vibe has rubbed off on me!  I gravitate towards a lot of comfortable basics, flowy tops, ripped denim, flat shoes and so on. Not to say I don't also like to throw on heels and a dress but even then, I see the SoCal influence.  I've only lived on the West Coast though so I think that laid back vibe has always been a part of my look.  

I bought this Old Navy tee hoodie in two colours. It's very lightweight which is great for Spring here! Of course I couldn't resist this pretty mint shade.  I also recently bought these flats from Payless. They are super comfortable and such an easy pair of shoes to throw on. I freakin' love the pattern and the fact that they add some interest to a simple tshirt and shorts look.  This is the kind of outfit I often throw on to walk my dog, run errands... anything some what active.

 Target shorts (I added extra distressing), Old Navy hoodie, Payless flats





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...