Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: e.l.f. Haul Part 2

See part 1 of my review here.

Today I'm showing you the eyeshadows I bought!

First up are the smudge pots which are a new AWESOME product. I love these! They are great on their own or layered with other eyeshadows. Some are more pigmented than others. The more pigmented ones also work nicely as a liner. These have very good lasting power. Again, the more pigmented shades stay put the best.. I actually had a tricky time removing the swatches!


Pearls of Wisdom
This one is a bit sheer. It's a shimmery white. It's a really versatile product because it layers so nicely!


 Ocean Bound 
A very gorgeous, rich blue shade. It has a bit of sparkle to it but not as much shimmer as some of the other shadoes. As you can see, VERY pigmented!


 Brownie Points
This one is brown with a beautiful gold sheen to it! I wear a lot of browns so I knew this one would get worn a ton. 


Gotta Glow
Very pretty shimmery gold.


 Ain't that Sweet?
This one is quite sheer with a shimmer effect. It layers nicely but can be worn on it's own. It's also a nice highlight shade!


 All of the smudge pot shades

I'd been wanting this shade for a while now and it did not disappoint! So beautiful. It's teal with gold shimmer/duochrome effect. I've used some cream shadows before so I already knew it was a product I liked. 


Loving these shades! I could probably do without yet another shimmery white (I have far too many) but I love the rich emerald shades. I am happy with how pigmented these are. I definitely recommend a good eye primer when you wear them or else they will crease like crazy. I used the elf glitter primer here. They are very sparkly as you can see! But not the kind of sparkly that gets all over everything so that's good. ;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...