Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Review: Petit Vour February 2014

I recently signed up for a 3 month subscription to Petit Vour.  It's $15/month and includes 4-5 products, a mix of sample and full sized. All of the products are vegan!

So here is a review of the February box I received (I know, I meant to post this awhile ago!). I'm very happy with it!

Petit Vour February Box
Sunlight Color Corrector
EVERYDAY MINERALS
Full size $7

OFRA
Full size $15

Honey Rose Elixir Tinted Lip Butter
EVERYDAY MINERALS
Full size $6

Purify
AMALA
Face care collection: Purify

save image
LINDEN BEAUTY


Onto my review!

EVERYDAY MINERALS
First of all, this smells soo good! It also works very nicely. My only complaint is the colour. I don't really do brown shades.  Still, the product itself is really nice.

 OFRA
This is my new favourite blush. I'd never heard of this brand before but I am definitely interested in it now. This colour is so perfect. The blush applies beautifully and lasts well. No complaints! 

 EVERYDAY MINERALS
I use this before my foundation (as suggested) and it works very well. It has a nice brightening affect. I only use it under my eyes, not as a spot concealer.  I really like this product and am happy to have a good under eye powder in my arsenal. I often put it over another concealer to help set it.


AMALA
Face care collection: Purify
Sample sizes of gel cleansergel moisturizer and clay mask
Sorry, not the nicest picture! I already went through one of the cleansers. It's my favourite of the bunch. I don't use the gel moisturizer much, not that it's bad it just doesn't seem to do much for my skin. I do like the clay mask as well. I thought about purchasing the cleanser but it is pretty pricey and I'm actually preferring a different brand I tried in March's Petit Vour box!


LINDEN BEAUTY
No picture of the "beauty tea" but I loved it! I put some in a large bowl of hot water, draped a tea towel over my head and let my face soak up the steam. It smells amazing and my skin felt so nice after. Next time I take a bath I plan on sprinkling some of this in as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...