Sunday, April 13, 2014

Outfit: Animals Are Not Fabric

I just realized that I'm wearing an animal activist top with a skirt from Walmart. Walmart is definitely not the most animal loving of businesses... I don't shop there often but now and then it happens. I do love this skirt.

Anyway. I've been wanting one of these Tree Kisser tops for some time and when this new one came out I quickly snapped it up! I have DD boobs so this style isn't always the best fit but I do really like this one. It'll be cute over a bikini top and I think I'll make a simple black bandeau that I can wear underneath of it. It's sooo super soft! The Tree Kisser is an amazing organization so please check it out! A percentage of all purchases goes towards a charity.




The necklace is from Target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...