Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome Home 13th MEU!

HES HOME!!!

8 month deployment...done! 

As much as deployments can obviously suck, man, that homecoming is great. This was our second one and I do feel like I was a little less overwhelmed by it and things already feel pretty much back to normal haha We've dealt with long distance the whole 8+ years we've been together so we're honestly pretty awesome at it. Still, it's always best to be together and I'm so so happy he's home!

Waiting. I wore an H&M dress and Dorothy Perkins heels.

Here they come! 
So eager. 
Formation before they were released to us. He's on the left.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...