Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Featured: The Tree Kisser Shop

Today I want to share a small business/online shop that I really love! The Tree Kisser.  

Jessica Schlueter is the creator and owner of this shop. She also has a blog. 10% of the sales from her blog each month go towards the Love Infinitely Project Animal Fund which then allocates the money to deserving organizations such as Animal Rescue Corps and Pets of the Homeless. She is all about animal protection! I love seeing the good she does for animals and the awareness she spreads. I'm always so happy to support her business by buying a shirt. So far, I have two, which you will see below. 

The first top I purchased was the Animals Are Not Fabric Scoop Muscle Tee. I do not wear animals because I don't feel it's necessary and I also don't support the way many of them are treated in the process.  This is a Bella + Canvas tank that drapes nicely.  I tend to avoid tops with big arm holes because despite loving the way they look on some people, I feel like they don't fit me quite right (thanks boobs). Still, I love this top and wear it a lot!

Favourite sandals lately! Get them here.


The second top I purchased was the Make the World Better Flowy Tee. Another great message to get behind! I love that it's such a challenging question but with a positive vibe. This one is also by Bella + Canvas and drapes as well. It's such a comfortable top, I find myself reaching for it a lot! So far I've been very happy with the quality of these tops. They haven't faded, shrunk (I hang dry them), pilled etc They've even remained white. haha

Another favourite pair of shoes right now! Get them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...