Saturday, July 19, 2014

Outfit to Recreate


The Inspiration: Fashion Bananas

I love the combination of a longer flowy skirt with a tied grey tee. It's still casual but definitely a step up from jeans and a tee. 

Target sandals (the most comfortable sandals!)

 I've been in the process of growing my hair out (still am) but I ended up going a bit shorter the other day. Actually, it's shorter than I want on the sides by a fair bit...I don't know why my hairdresser cut it so short! I wanted it similar to how it is in the back. My hair grows quickly though so in a month or so it should be to where I want it (like this).




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...