Friday, July 18, 2014

Blog Change

Hey guys, so I've been doing some thinking about what I really want this blog to be. Obviously I haven't been posting as often and I've lost some of the passion I used to have for it. Still, I've ever had a desire to just delete it and quit blogging all together. I really enjoy having this outlet. It's different than Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram etc

As I've mentioned before, I recently started up my own business called Lifting Lettuce where I offer personal training and soon will be offering health coaching as well. So I've really been putting a lot of time into that along with being a student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and I eventually decided that I wanted this blog to tie into my work. I don't think it's realistic to think that when I'm really busy with my business that I will have time for this, unless I feel it is related.

I know I've blogged about food and a little bit about fitness here before, so my new idea isn't totally coming from out in left field. Basically, I want this to be more a of a healthy lifestyle blog. I'm definitely still going to post about fashion although it won't just be posts with a bunch of pictures of a single outfit. I'll do more outfit roundups, items I want to buy, featured brands etc  But I will also post about what I've been eating, share recipes, talk about food trends and superfoods as well as share my workouts or videos I like. I even want to incorporate more natural DIY beauty projects and that sort of thing. Eventually, I'll have a website (besides Facebook) for my business and the blog will probably be moved there but for now it is staying put, just with a name change.

I hope that you will decide to stick around. I truly feel that these changes are going to make this blog a more enjoyable site to visit! I'm excited. It may take me some time to fully get into the swing of things but I didn't want to put it off completely.  So, welcome to Health in Style! Because good health is always in style ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...