Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Lately

Life is pretty dang good lately, I have to say. I mean, I'm a very positive person in general so I tend to feel this way haha but it just feels extra good lately! Of course not everything is perfect but I feel like it's all headed in the right direction and that's half the battle right?

I have a second interview with a gym tomorrow plus it'll be my 27th birthday! I'm going bowling with my husband and friends to celebrate. Saturday I'm going to the beach for friends' going away party. In a couple weeks the husband and I are going to a concert (we haven't been to one together in so long!) and seeing family. I'm loving my school work at Institute for Integrative Nutrition! I'm learning a lot and just constantly growing.  :)

Anyway, that's a snippet of what is going on lately but here are some pictures to accompany! I haven't taken outfit pictures in a week or so. I've spent a lot of time in my workout clothes between the gym and doing yoga. Plus it's been pretty hot out! Heat makes me fashion-lazy. hehe

 Aren't Summer evening walks the best? It's pretty dead around here with the heat but it's still beautiful.

My silly William Wallace. He doesn't fit perfectly in his mini home but he sure does love it!

I re-signed up with Petit Vour. It's just the best!

Gettin it'!

Treekisser top! Love her shop.

Email me at liftinglettuce@gmail.com if you're interested! I've created a 4 week plan (1 lower body workout per week) to shape that booty! It's only $5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...