Saturday, July 26, 2014

Life Lately

Last night my husband and I went to see The Goo Goo Dolls in concert along with Plain White T's and Daughtry. It was so good!!

My husband graduated from a VERY hard swimming intructor's course! So proud! Like the short shorts they have to wear? haha

Gradient mani. I use a makeup sponge to create this look.

School work and green snacks.

My Unlock Hope tshirt that I cut the sleeves off of.  Go check out their shop!! It's great stuff and for a worthy cause.

Vegan Essentials haul! So far I've only tried the coconut bacon which is delicious.

New hair 'do! 

My new running shoes. I love New Balance Minumus shoes, have been wearing them for years. I lucked out and found these in my size at Ross for only $35!

Post run rest time with my Forrest pup.  I've been using the app Zombie Run and I have to say it motivates me to go run haha


Diving into the essential oils world! I owned a few already but wanted to really expand. I think they are amazing for natural healing and prevention!


New work/school stuff from Target. Nothing like new supplies to make you at least feel organized haha


I've been participating in a yoga challenge on Instagram called #altruismyoga. I'm a total amateur but always learning, growing and improving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...