Friday, July 25, 2014

Outfit: Pops of Neon

Last Summer I feel like I lived in short dresses and skirts, especially ones like this (I also own it in grey) but this year I've been wearing shorts a lot. This skirt had gone  pretty ignored all year but I pulled it out the other day and fell back in love. May as well rock the short mini's while I'm still...young? I don't know. Something like that! 

Buttload of pictures today. It figures that I change up my blog and figure I won't have too many outfit posts... and then end up wanting to post a bunch. I have another coming up! haha I have plenty of non outfit posts planned too though. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...