Saturday, July 5, 2014

Outfit: Palazzo Pants

Happy belated Independence Day! Hope ya'll had a great holiday if you celebrated. I pretty much did nothing and am okay with that, haha. I dog sat, did homework, got a job interview for Monday, BBQ'd and picked friends up from the airport!

So let's talk about palazzo pants. If you'd asked me even just a year ago if I'd ever wear these I probably would have said no. haha But honestly, anything not skinny jeans has really grown on me!  These are sooo comfortable and I love the print. There are a lot of cute palazzo pants in online boutiques but I found that Ebay had the same or similar ones for less money! So definitely check Ebay first.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...