Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Goals

I love setting goals and making plans. I'm a compulsive list maker.  I think I get that from my dad. He was always big on telling me to have a 10 year plan and such. hehe  The thing with goals is that without action, they are really just words. It's up to you to make them happen! Yes, putting it out into the universe is a great first step but then what?  You have to write down steps you can take to actually reach these goals or it probably ain't gonna happen buddy. So, make those goals and write those lists but get specific! Focus on the HOW!



My 2015 Goals
  • Grow my business, Lifting Lettuce. I want this to be my full time job (along with being a mommy soon!).
  • Complete an elimination diet. You can join me in completing this goal here!
  • Switch my pots/pans to stainless steel + cast iron.
  • Minimize wardrobe and shop less frequently.
  • Be more organized- get rid of items not being used, keep papers properly filed, store clothing etc
  • Spend less time using electronics (more reading, DIY projects, cooking, being outside etc)
  • Graduate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Also complete my certificate program through The Health Sciences Academy.
  • Spend more quality time with my husband (without distractions like the computer or TV).
  • Get a professional massage (I'm turning 28 and have never really had one!).
  • Experiment with my "look" ie have fun with hair colours, grow my hair out, wear funky lipstick colours etc  YOLO!
  • whatever the heck else I think of during the year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...