Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Outfit: Hunter

I'd say I'm a little over due for an outfit post! I'm 24 weeks pregnant now and baby bump is definitely on display 24/7 haha I love it! I know eventually it'll be super uncomfortable and I'll be ready to part ways but right now I'm just enjoying it. I love feeling our little boy kick; it makes me feel so close to him.

Anyway. These Hunter boots were a Christmas gift to myself. I've been wanting a pair for years but uh, I live in Southern California where he hardly rains haha But *fingers crossed* husband and I should be moving to Oregon or WA next Summer so I decided I could justify it. I packed them for out trip to Canada/WA a few weeks ago and really hoped they didn't need breaking in since they were brand spankin' new. Well, they didn't! They are so comfortable! I wore them for long days of walking without any problems. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...