Monday, January 26, 2015

Outfit: New Kicks

I've had my eye on these shoes for quite a while so when I realized that they are only $45 on Amazon ($70 everywhere else!), I decided to go for it. They aren't a shoe that I'd run in but for walking they are great. I love the pop of leopard!  As much as I love the look of heels, I've mostly accepted that they just aren't very practical for my lifestyle.  Shoes like this definitely get a lot more wear!

The shoes are man-made materials unlike some of the New Balance ones which use suede. I can't say for sure that they are 100% vegan because I don't know about the glue. I generally just check the shoe material when shopping.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...