Thursday, October 22, 2015

Beckett: 5 Months

Month 4 was a big one. My teeny newborn has grown into this infant who is silly and curious and interested in everything. It's kind of amazing! That fourth trimester was a profound time for me as a new mom but what a joy it is to watch Beckett grow and learn!


 - grabs his feet (sometimes eats them haha)
- laughs at funny sounds and at the pets
- easily distracted/entertained
- still sleeping with me at night
- very interested in food
- wearing 6-9 month clothes
- weighs 19lbs!
- very good at finding his toys and picking them up
- sleeps longer stretches at night
- side nurses at night (usually twice)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...