Tuesday, November 10, 2015

October Outfits

I've been trying to remember to snap more outfit pictures lately! Just have to get back into the habit. I'm loving having my full wardrobe back after living out of a small suitcase for a month.

Sweater cape Target, skinny leggings American Eagle, ankle boots Old Navy

Blazer Walmart (I think), boots Target, jeans Victoria's Secret, blouse Old Navy
Beckett's cardigan thrifted, jeans Gap, top gift

Cardigan Suzy Shier, pants Old Navy, shoes Payless Shoe Source, top Victoria's Secret

Shirt Target, jeans American Eagle, shoes Target
Beckett's socks Target

I think my whole outfit is Target haha

Top (currently under $4!!) + vest + booties Old Navy, jeans Victoria's Secret
Beckett's outfit Old Navy

Hat Forever 21, vest + sweater Old Navy
Beckett's hat Old Navy

shoes Old Navy, jeans Victoria's Secret, shirt + vest Old Navy
Beckett's top Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...