Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Elfster Wish List

Do you guys use Elster?  I swear I'm not being told to say this, but I love it! I've been using it for a few years now to keep track of my wish lists, shopping for friends and family and participating in "secret santa exchanges".  Fun! It's really user-friendly. I like that I can add anything to my wish list using the link option.  I'm a bit of a compulsive list maker so I always have a running wish list!  The internet is a big ol' place where it is easy to lose things so when I find something I like, I add it to a wish list! Helps me keep track.

Here are a few items I'm wishing for at the moment...


  1. Daily Greatness Business Planner
  2. You Are A Badass book
  3. Adele 25 album
  4. AE Cozy Clog slippers
  5. Creative Coloring "Inspirations" book
  6. Stemless wine glasses
  7. The Walking Dead Compendium 1
  8. Follow Your Dreams mousepad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...