Thursday, November 18, 2010

30for30:5

Day 5


(shorts Wet Seal, tshirt Old Navy, jacket Walmart, watch Burlington Coat Factory)

I wore this to Knotts Berry Farm. In November, military + 1 can get in free... but my husband didn't want to go!  I'm much more into amusement parks than he is.  My sister was visiting and she wanted to go so I tagged along with her boyfriend and her.  We only rode 3 rides in 3 hours.  Yeah, could have been worse but the lines were still longer than we'd expected. Bummer! 

I did finally get to ride this baby:
And this park has my favourite old roller coaster:

I'm super afraid of heights but I've learned that if I'm moving fast, like on a ride, I'm okay. I'm also okay in planes; I love flying.  My real fear tends to be show up in really ridiculous ways like when I have to stand on a chair to change a lightbulb.  What a lame fear of heights I have. 

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had so much fun!!! simple and chic outfit :)

    http://whitwatwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love our outfit and that rollar coaster looks super scary xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...