Wednesday, November 17, 2010

notetoself

I suppose this is a note to my readers although I'm never sure I have that many, so I feel like it's a note to my blog... er, myself.

I'm moving this blog at #1 on the internet list.  I had this other blog for years and years but have recently cut way back on using it (like I'll post on it once a week maybe)... it just suddenly lost its appeal. I guess that's how it goes with blogs.  Right? Well, anyway, there is a little blog void in me now and I know Fresh Air and Fashion is what should be filling it! So, no long will I put this blog on the back burner. I mean, I have been good about posting lately but it's lacking passion.

Despite all the pictures of me plastered all over this blog, there hasn't been a lot of me shown.  You know, my personality.  I do have one!

Okay, so that's that.  Carry on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...