Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30for30:23

Day 23


I had to post with my pretty tree.  heheh.  I literally threw this outfit together in 2 minutes with no though process whatsoever... and went with it!  I normally change outfits a few times each time I get dressed.  My husband thinks it's ridiculous but I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. haha  Sometimes I get frustrated and can't decide on something but usually I'm just trying to see what I like/works best.  Today I just said "whatever" and kept this on even though the brown belt is sort of odd.

I look like a giant here.







(jacket Walmart, top Urban Outfitters, skirt Victoria's Secret, socks sockdreams.com, belt ebay, shoes gojane.com)

I decided to do a little video of my outfit today. I think it's a fun way to see what someone worse, makes it feel more "real".  I'll probably do more in the future!

video

4 comments:

  1. I love your video! That's such a great idea...I didn't a video blog once for a contest..and it was sooo awkward...but I've been wanting to try one again...but I didn't know what to do one of...I never thought to do an outfit shot video...brilliant!
    I LOVE your purple socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love having days when what you want to wear just comes naturally!

    And I love the video, it's soo cute x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas tree is very very beautiful and the decorations are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, fellow remixer, Im one of the few guys in the challenge.. Im slowly getting around to visiting all of the remixers' blogs. I've come across a lot, but you most definitely have style. Best of luck with the remaining challenge… xo

    http://thedebonairextraordinaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...