Wednesday, December 8, 2010

stockingstuffers

Stocking stuffer ideas! For a female, of course. Okay, I'll be honest, I just picked out a bunch of things that I've love to see in my stocking.  Hey, my husband sometimes reads this blog, okay? haha I'm mostly kidding although I do love all of this stuff. :P Stockings are my favourite part of Christmas day, I always preferred it to gifts!

1. urbanog.com  earrings 2. forever21.com ring holder 3/4. urbanoutfitters.com stila smudge pots/ornaments  5. shopruche.com ring 6. modcloth.com clips 7. spottedmoth.com bow ring  8/9. forever21.com  bow hair pin  9 (which should be a 10 hahah). victoriassecret.com underwear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...