Saturday, January 22, 2011

barelegs

It has been so warm here lately! I am very much a person who enjoys their seasons. I like a hot Summer, cool Fall, cold Winter and warm Spring. Unfortunately, you don't really get that in San Diego County.  haha I'm not really complaining.  Today was the first day of the new year that I decided to go with bare legs.  Well, almost. I slipped on my new glittery socks, which I love! I got them in black as well. They were only .99cents for the set!

Things have been good lately. My husband is really enjoying his training.  I've been busy doing organizational stuff around the apartment, seeing friends, working out-- the diet is going really really well!  No complaints here. Last night I watched Despicable Me and Creation, I recommend both! Tonight I'm watching the Fight for the Troops show on Spike!  I love MMA.




(top Winners, socks + belt Charlotte Russe. skirt Victoria's Secret, shoes Target)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...