Monday, January 17, 2011

Scentsy Wickless Candles

Scentsy!! Have you guys heard of it? I'm obsessed! Actually, a lot of people  I know are.  The company sells warmers, scented wax, room sprays, travel tins, fragrance foam and scent circles (for your car!).  I have a warmer and many scented bars.

Some of my favourites are Skinny Dipping, Honey Pear Cider, Snowberry and Hazelnutt Latte.  They smell soo good!

I want to add these lovelies to my collection!

My Wish, Pearberry, Coconut Lemongrass, Kaiko Hula, Citrus Sun Tea.

And I'm thinking about adding a plug-in warmer which go up in price in March so best to act now! I love these ones:

The smells fills my apartment but isn't overly strong.  You can add as much or as little wax to make the scent more or less powerful, which is nice.  A bar has 8 pieces, each bar lasts 60-80 hours!!  You put the pieces in a warmer which heats it up and melts it using a 25 watt lightbulb.  The warmers plug into the wall; the larger ones have a handy switch to easily turn them off and on. Also, the wax doesn't get hot enough to burn you. If you tire of it, you can scoop it out when dry or pour it out when hot... either into the trash if the scent is done or back into your scent pack to re-use later! You can read more here.

I'm hosting an online Scentsy Party right now.  Go here and click "Sophie's Party".  If you have any questions, just ask me! This stuff makes for a great gift (I gave it to two people for Christmas) but if you yourself haven't tried it, please do!

    1 comments:

    1. Sounds like a fun party! =)

      I've never heard of that before but I'll check.

      Btw, yay Canadians!

      Stay Happy and Positive!

      besos,

      ML


      20 YORK STREET

      ReplyDelete

    I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...