Friday, April 29, 2011

minihaul

Quick post before I head out to spend the $50 VS card!

Here's my mini haul from last week. Old Navy had an extra 40% off all sale items. Their stuff tends to not fit me well, especially bottoms (I've given up on them actually) but they have such great sales that I still own quite a few things from there! I got the top for $2.50 and it's SO comfortable (it's polka dots), dress for $8 (wanted something mid length) and the shoes for $8.  The nail polish is NYC from Target. I had a coupon for $1.50 off two so I paid around 50cents total!

This is China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada. I'm going to wear it over white next time so that it's more neon! I'm not a big green nail polish person but I've been kind of drawn to it lately. I guess because it's out of my comfort zone. This one goes on really nice. I plan on wearing it on my toes a lot this summer!
Here I stamped it with Sinful Colors Let's Talk.
Don't mind the stain! I wear cheap rings.


 (top Old Navy, shorts Wet Seal/DIY, flats Burlington Coat Factory, hat Closet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...