Sunday, May 1, 2011

frankening

Frankens! I've been having fun mixing polishes to make my own creations lately. :) Here are two that I really like.

This is probably my favourite polish right now. LOVE it. I especially love it with a coat 
of Essie's Matte About You like you see below. I named it "Dark Galaxy" because it reminds me of the night sky.

Still working on getting my cuticles to look nicer! I use Rosebud Salve plus a cuticle oil. They have improved a fair bit since these pictures though so yay!

 My index nail on my left hand broke :( It's slowly growing.
 I filed my nails round/oval after the nail broke.

I call this one "Robin". It's just a beautiful shade of blue with a bit of shimmer to it.






On the second day of wearing this polish I stamped it with Konad M71

1 comments:

  1. You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

    My blog:
    rachat credit lyon puis demande de Rachat De Credit

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...