Friday, May 6, 2011

aprilfavmani

 This is my favourite manicure of April. I LOVE it.  It's a very inexpensive one too as each polish cost me under $1.  The purple is a jelly. It was my first time wearing one and at first I felt unsure about it because I do love me a cream polish but I very quickly fell in love! Now I see what all the fuss is about jelly polishes. They are just so... juicy!

The purple has no name but came in a pack of 7 for $3.99 (see previous post). The glitter NYC Starry Silver Glitter only cost me 25cents with a coupon!
Blush polish (no name)
NYC Starry Silver Glitter
base/top coat: Sally Hansen Hard Nails (I get a pack of two bottles for $2 at Big Lots! I actually love the stuff. I do want a quick drying top coat though)

It chipped rather quickly, unfortunately. You can see a chip there. I think this was the second day I wore this mani.  Still, I will wear it again! I'll have to try it out with the green jelly, I think that could look awesome too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...