Wednesday, May 4, 2011

oldschool

Yet another franken. It's a really nice shade of purple with lots of glitter! Can you tell I'm really into glitter polishes? haha I think they're the best for Spring/Summer here because the sun is out a ton!






I was feeling a bit of a vintage vibe. I love these shoes from Old Navy! I got them for a great deal - only $8!  I paired it with my favourite Levi cut offs which I thrifted and then altered. I've been wearing a lot of headbands lately.  They add a bit of interest to an otherwise boring up do; good for hot days. I thrifted this one years ago for something like $2.







I later added a coat of Essie's Matte About You to my nails. I love a matte glitter although this one was so chunky that it sort of resembled salt haha Not sure that's a great look.




(top Target, shoes Old Navy, shorts thrifted/DIY, necklace gift, headband/scarf thrifted)

2 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...