Sunday, June 5, 2011

hair

I'm taking these pictures to the hairdresser this week!  I've gone short plenty of times, even way shorter than this, but it's always nerve wracking! hehe I'm excited though. I like to stick with a hair style for a while (like a year) and then go for a big change. My hair grows quickly. I got 8" or so cut off a year ago and now it's super long again!

 I want it an inch or so longer than these. I want it to hit my collarbones at the ends and then the front can be a bit shorter. My bangs currently are shorter so that has to fit in.



This isn't too much shorter than I went last time but I got bangs, side swept ones.  So, this time I've decided to not cut my bangs short.  It's cute but I know I prefer my bangs longer. I think it's more flattering on me plus I suck with getting my hair trimmed regularly (I tend to just get it cut a few times a year) so bangs were too high maintenance. I would cut them myself often but I wasn't very good at it.

K, end ramble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...