Tuesday, June 7, 2011

yellowtealeyes

I thought this eye look was pretty wild but in doesn't really appear that way here. haha Maybe it was just me. I used two shades of yellow near my lash line and then a great teal blue in the corners and crease. 

Hair and Makeup Challenge
Makeup look #10




eyes:
ELF eye kit, LA Colors palette, ELF Mineral Eyeshadows in "Dreamy" and "Earthy"

Also used...
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in "Beige 0.5"
ELF lip pencil in "Tea Rose"
Sally Girl mini gloss wand in "LOL"
ELF blush in "C Ya Later"
Avon duel ended eyeliner black/white

Love these Sally Girl polishes! They were only 89cents but they're also very tiny... like smaller than my thumb.  The brush on Peabody actually broke while I was using it! It detached from the cap. I thought about going to Sally's to see about exchanging it but decided to just re-attach it using my hot glue gun. Hopefully it stays. I really like the colour and application was very nice.  The glitter top coat is very pretty. I didn't have one that shone blue although when I was in CVS the other day I noticed that the brand Confetti has one very similar for $2 (and it's much larger!).
Sally Girl polish in "Peabody" (a bright pale green)
Sally Girl polish in "Way to Disco" (glitter topcoat that shines clear and blue)

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...