Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of the Year

Today is my husband and I's 5th wedding anniversary. :) People are always shocked to hear that because we're only 24. hehe While we have been through some tough experiences our marriage has always been strong and never faltered. I'm so thankful to be married to such a great guy! Here's to a great 2012 and many more happy years of marriage. :)

These pictures are from yesterday. I like how the statement necklace and wedges dress up an otherwise very basic outfit of a long sleeve T and jeans.  I like statement necklaces because I am not one to pile on the accessories so with this at least I can put it on and feel complete. I got this one on sale for $4 or so at Burlington Coat Factory.



 (shoes Aldo, jeans Target, top old Navy, necklace Burlington Coat Factory)

Things I am thankful for going into 2012:
  • both met and surpassed my weightloss goal! it was 150lbs and I'm about 142lbs (and 5'10")
  • seeing family! And one of my sisters just got engaged :)
  • feeling very comfortable in my own skin and with who I am
  • an amazing marriage where we respect one another and treat each other right
  • deciding to become vegan/adopt a plant based diet
  • coconut macaroon coffee by Archer Farms hehe
  • working out 5x a week and looking forward to it each time
  • my husband following his dreams career-wise 
  • getting to study to become a personal trainer
  • our newish car not having any problems 
  • our new addition to the family, our kitten William Wallace
  • the love our dog Forrest and William have for one another
  • great friends who are a ton of fun
  • and many more things!


2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you and hubby. I like your thankful list - always appreciate time with family.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! It's so great to be married to someone who treats you right!

    I also love the necklace and outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...