Sunday, January 1, 2012

5 Years

Happy New Year!

I kept forgetting it was NYE yesterday because my husband and I just ignored it and enjoyed our anniversary.

I made us breakfast...lots of toast with vegan butter and vegan cream cheese. I had a tofu scramble while he had an egg omelet.


We went to the mall where I returned a dress to Victoria's Secret.  My husband bought a hoodie at H&M. He had to get XL because their "hipster" sizes are so small there lol! I got a pink button down shirt and black leather shorts (!!). Yay! Then we ate at a bar/bowling place in the mall. We were going to bowl but we were too full after the food and delicious Rogue beer.

I had a spinach salad where I substituted the goat cheese for avocado. It was really yummy but super sweet. The walnuts were candied and I'm sure the dried cranberries were sweetened too.  We shared tater tots and then my husband had a burger (he doesn't eat beef much anymore so I was surprised).

I did some sparkly golden eyes. It's hard to see but I did a medium gold shade all over my lower lid and then a darker brown in the corners and a lighter golden yellow in the corners. Then I added some Sally Girl sparkles to the outer corners. Eyeliner is elf cream eyeliner.


I wore my new leggings. Yeah, I finally bought some wet look leggings after wanting a pair for, uh, years. I'm so slow on trends sometimes! They were way too small in the waist but I added some elastic and re-sewed it all. :) Oh and this is the other statement necklace I bought.

 
(leggings Sears, dress H&M, boots Aldo, necklace Burlington Coat Factory)

For my nails I tried out some nail decals I had. I was hoping to keep them on for our 6 trip (we left this morning; I scheduled this post) but the quality just wasn't great. That or I did it wrong. I always feel like I apply nail decal stickers wrong because they seem too thick :/ who knows. It is REALLY cute besides the bumps and such though. I did apply top coat (to help them stick).


1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...