Monday, January 2, 2012

NYC New York Color

Continuing with my Holiday VoxBox review...


I was excited to receive this NYC Liquid Lip Shine in New York Nude. I love lip products, as anyone who reads my blog probably knows. hehe NYC is vegan as well. :) I actually don't have any nude glosses. It comes in a hard tube with a wand applicator. I like the applicator. I found it very easy to work with.
Here is what the NYC website says:
A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!
It is shimmery but not overly so. I actually LOVE the shimmer in it. I also really like the nude tint. Oh and it smells great! Like vanilla! It didn't mention scent anywhere on the packaging so that was a surprise. I love vanilla and really enjoy the scent but I do think they should mention it on their packaging. 
Rubbed in:
Overall I really like this gloss. I've been wearing it a ton. It's shiny and a bit shimmery but the color is quite natural so I find it works with any look. It is a bit sticky and thick which I find with most glosses. It doesn't bother me but I know some people hate that so I figured I should mention it. 
Rating: B

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine. Did you acquired lots of links and I see lots of trackbacks??

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...