Sunday, January 8, 2012

Roadtrip


Sorry for totally disappearing there for a bit! I got back from our vacation in WA State last night. I had taken my Nook with me so I had internet access but I couldn't really blog. Now we're off to San Diego for five days! So excited!

Here is the manicure I had for the entire trip + my traveling outfit and what I wore Thursday. :)

Zoya Faye. It's really really pretty. It basically looked like a gold polish was sponged over a purple one. It shines both purple and gold. I'll have to get better pictures another time!


after a few days

The trip is about a 1200 mile drive. We normally don't stop but this time, on the way up there, we spent the night at a hotel.  My traveling outfit was nice and comfy!
(jeggings Walmart, boots gojane.com, top/sweater Old Navy)

Thursday we saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and visited my cousin and her baby. Same sweater. I really didn't pack a ton for this trip since we basically just go to the dog park, out to eat (casually) and relax at my inlaws' home.
(boots Sears, leggings/dress Target, top/sweater Target, scarf Charlotte Russe/gift)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh road trips are fun! The nail polish is gorgeous! I love the road trip outfits too, very stylish but comfy :) Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nails - good color. I like the glitters on that one finger.

    Outfit - totally cozy and comfy. Nice scarf.

    Girlie Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...