Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Traveling Home

Here's what I wore on Friday. We drove to Portland, Oregon where we met up with my brother in law and his wife at the Rogue Brewery. Awesome place! We had delicious food and drinks plus bought a few to take home. Then I wore this outfit until Saturday night, when we got home after a looong drive. haha I got this sweater at Goodwill during our trip! I love it! I think I might be a bit allergic to it though.


My husband and I shared the hummus plate as an appetizer. So good.

And here's one my BIL took of my husband and I. Yeah, he is quite drunk here. haha 

Then I had the black bean and quinoa salad which was very tasty. I'm going to try making it at home for sure. I gave the bread to my husband since it obviously had butter on it. I always forget to ask if I can have my bread without butter. This trip actually showed me that I need to work on my restaurant ordering skills a bit, as a vegan. haha 

My hazelnut Rogue. So good.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...