Friday, December 30, 2011

Glam

I have two fun NYE manicures to show you. One is very girly and one is more vampy but both are super glitzy and glam.

First up is Zoya "Kissy" over Zoya "Izzy". I received Izzy in a Birchbox and honestly did not realize how gorgeous it was until I wore it. Pictures I saw online just didn't do it justice. It's a very deep rich looking pink and not really a foil like I thought. It goes on thick not thin like a foil.  I bought "Kissy" from Birchbox using points (so it was free). It's definitely one of my favourite polishes from this year.  Far as I can tell it has most pink bar glitter, very shimmery red sparkles, some purple bar glitter and then some holo bar glitter. So unique! I'm sure bar glitter will become more popular in 2012.  Anyway, I love this look. Also, it wore REALLY well...and applies really well.  Sort of what I expect from Zoya but some polishes are exceptions (coughKicough). Oh and this does eat up your top coat after a while. It was glossier when I first applied it but I didn't feel like doing another coat for pictures. Honestly, my pictures don't do this justice...it's much more rich and glossy in person.


Here is "Izzy" by itself before cleanup. It's so super shiny and lush.

This is a darker glam look. The duochrome polish is Zoya Ki. I love love it. I'm really into duochromes right now. This one is very dark which I like. I think it must dry really slow though because I kept getting marks on it! The glitter is Wet n Wild "Diamond in the Rough", just one coat over Zoya Ki. It really reminds me of diamonds in a dark cave. It's much much prettier IRL than in photos, IMO (okay, abbreviations). Don't mind all the bumps and scratches. Next time I wear "Ki" I'll have to give it a ton of time to dry inbetween coats, I guess.


And here is what I wore yesterday. I sort of felt like a British rockstar.


 (pants Walmart, shoes Payless Shoe Source, sweater/belt/hat Target)



1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...