Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Before and After the Gym

So, I thought I'd do something a little different. I go to the gym at least five times a week, so fairly often.  I don't wear makeup there usually or bother with it right after but that's because I'm usually just going home. I know some people have to go back to work, run errands (I do often do that but I do it beforehand) etc. So this is just to show you that you can do a quick and easy makeup job at the gym that'll still make a statement. I also included my gym outfit and what I changed into at the gym after.

So here I am, without makeup, after washing my face. I have decent skin, if I do say so myself (thank you skin care routine and healthy dairy free diet!) and I don't mind going out without makeup.

I figured I'd do eyeliner and brows at home. They would stay on through a sweaty workout and I wouldn't look "made up". I used elf brow kit and elf cream eyeliner dark brown.

So here I am with some eyeliner on, just applied right into the lash line on top and lightly on the bottom, and my brows lightly filled in. It just makes me look a bit more awake but you wouldn't know I have makeup on. 

Here is what I brought to the gym: Urban Decay tinted moisturizer, Blinc mascara (it is very lengthening but not thickening so I find it more natural looking), Wet n Wild lipstick "552A" and some bronzer I don't know the brand of! Oh and a Mary Kay brush.  But you could bring a foundation instead of the moisturizing/bronzer or an eyeshadow. The point is to keep it simple but choose something that makes an impact which in this case is the lipstick. 

Gym clothes!
(tank Target, top Victoria's Secret, yoga capris Old Navy, shoes New Balance Minimus)

And here I am post-gym. I took this picture at home but I did do the makeup at the gym. If I were to re-do it I'd bring an under eye concealer instead of the bronzer/brush.  I did put some of the bronzer on as eyeshadow which worked nicely.

What I changed into.

It was actually quite cold out so for pictures/walking my dog I added a jacket.

(jeans + top Target, jacket Walmart, belt Charlotte Russe, boots Sears)

The rain made my pictures blurry but you get the idea! Hope you liked the post. The point really is just that a little goes a long way. You don't need a complicated outfit or loads of makeup to make yourself look put together. Nor do you need a totally natural look in order for it to be quick and easy.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...