Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love

Apparently if you get me up at 5am, I will end up dressing in all black/gray. hehe Picked this sweater up at Target for just $9. Oh, Target clearance racks...I can never resist you...  These pictures suck but it has dolmain sleeves which I often find unflattering on myself but I liked the lazy effortless look of this particular sweater. Plus I love 3/4 length sleeves since I always end up pushing up full length ones.

(pants Walmart, boots Shoe Ocean, sweater Target, earrings Forever 21)

How about some Valentine's Day appropriate nails? Here are two looks, one with nail art and one without.


Excuse the blurry pictures! I had to use my backup camera for these shots and it suuuucks. I wish I had waited and gotten better pictures because I thought this mani was very cute. The base colours are Sally Hansen "Cardinal", Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Pink Blink" and Julep "Cameron". The sequin heart is from Kleancolours "Twinkly Love".  The stamps are Bundle Monster. The glitter is a Sassy Girls pen.


 Milani "Pink Out Loud" is a hot pink jelly with light pink shimmer...maybe glass flecks. I love it! It's such a fun pink. The accent finger is Zoya "Kissy".  The first picture is day one and the rest are on day three; these polishes have GREAT wear time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...