Friday, March 9, 2012

Blue

Yesterday I had a crown done in my mouth so my broken tooth is officially fixed! Now let's knock on wood that I don't have any other dental issues for a long time.

Alright, time to play catch up with photos.

(top Vitoria's Secret, necklace gift, shoes + dress Target)

and an outtake where my dog got impatient and was jumping around biting his leash 

 Zoya "Skylar". I love how thick this polish applies and it wore very nicely. It's a deep blue with light blue glass flecks.

And a makeup look from a different day.  You have to love a red lip. This one is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Amsterdam". I paired it with a cat eye using MAC fluidline in "Backtrack" and some white glitter by Sally Girl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...