Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brown on a Rainy Day


It's weird to be looking at these pictures, which I took last week, when it is 80F out today, haha. The weather has been all over the place! We even had hail last week. Today is gorgeous though; husband and I took our dog for an hour long hike. :)


Caught in the rain!
(dress + blazer Target, socks Walmart, shoes Jeffrey Campbell, scarf from an airport shop)

 OPI "You Don't Know Jaques" is an awesome brown suede. I love the texture of suede polishes! This is basically a brown version of Zoya "Loredana" which is a black suede I have.  I got this on clearance at Ulta.


Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend!

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...