Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dark

I did finally manage to get my hands on the main three Hunger Games polishes (China Glaze Colors from the Capitol) collection that I wanted; Riveting, Fast Track and Agro.  I'd ordered from Sally Beauty but they only sent me the one, telling me they were out of the rest (uh, it should have said out of stock then! it didn't) so I decided to give them the cold shoulder and order from Beauty Joint instead.

Beauty Joint order. more pics to come!

So here is the oh so gorgeous "Agro", named for the Agriculture District. It is a dark gold/green duochrome. This is ONE COAT and application was perfection.


I later added a coat of Kleancolor "Chunky Black Holo".  It was that kind of ugly that you either love or hate. I loved it.



I love simple outfits like this. I rarely wear all black so when I do, I can't help but feel a bit different. I added red lips for a pop of colour.

 (shoes + leggings Target, shirt Burlington Coat Factory)

Funny, as I was writing this I got an email with my free Itunes download of the Hunger Games soundtrack! Yep, I bought a ticket to see the midnight showing (with a friend) so that comes with it. I've never been to a midnight showing so it should be interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...