Thursday, March 15, 2012

Neutral vs Colour

Two different looks. One neutral and one colourful!

First, a nude look using shades of brown/gold on the lids.

awkward smile haha

China Glaze "Fast Track" on my nails. LOVE this polish. It is a light brown with gold shimmer. In the sun you can also see red/green sparkle!


Next, a blue/green look copying the diagram on the Revlon Colorstay "Inspired" palette.


 Swatches over NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk" and alone, no primer. These really pop over the white but over primer are more true to their colour. They can also be applied wet. Overall, I found these were surprisingly pigmented once on my lids (with primer)!


 Half moon mani using one coat of OPI "Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?" over Essence "No More Drama".  I love the shimmer in "Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?".


I think it's fun to play with both colour and neutral shades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...