Monday, April 30, 2012

Unique Blues

Oh blue polishes, how I love you...  I own more blue/teal/turquoise shades than any other colour.

Snagged this one from Claires online. Groupon had a deal a while ago for $13 you got $30 of stuff... well I had Groupon credits so it was free! I only spent like $8 out of pocket. You'll see the order tomorrow!  I got a pack of three polishes like this. How cute is the bottle? It's a bit streaky but so awesomely foil like that I can look past it (and I haaate streaks)! On top I'm wearing NYX "Gilded Glitter" again.  

 Indoors 

Next is a polish I was very excited about...Zoya "Zuza"! Such an awesome foil in a unique shade. It's a bit more green in person but still falls into that turquoise category.


Topped it with Fingerpaints "Twisted".  It reminds me of a carnival or something... love!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...