Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Outfits & Purchases


A little late but here are my May purchases and outfits!


It looks like I was dressed for both Summer and Winter haha

Lots of purchases this month but like I mentioned before, husband and I agreed to each spend under $100 from our tax return on whatever. So I shopped at Forever 21/H&M/Shimmer/Closet for that stuff!  And yeah...lots of polish this month haha but the total amount for it all was under $30!


Target bag $8 on sale, Closet blouse $13 + bracelet $2, Physician's Formula lipstick from Copious 80cents using credit, Target shorts with belt $15 each on sale, Old Navy shoes $12 clearance, Old Navy sunglasses free with coupon, Wet N Wild makeup kit (not pictured: gloss) $5, four Zoyas and one Color Club from Copious all under a dollar except Wednesday which I paid $5 for using credits, Papyus blue shorts $12 clearance, Forever 21 socks + flower hair clip + pj shorts $15, Jesse's Girl polish $1 clearance, NYX polish $1.99, three Zoya polishes $16 using promo, H&M blouse $12, H&M bracelet $6, Claire's polishes + belt free using Groupon/coupon.
Claire's jewelry stand $6 clearance + coupon

May purchases:
Total # of items:
35
Online orders: 8 (all Copious except the one Zoya order)
Items thrifted: 0 but I did do some DIY projects!
Total amount spent: $133

I forgot to include this tank. I just wear it to lounge in, workout at home or underneath a sheer shirt. It was $3. I love the fit though. They had 3/$10 so maybe I should have done that! Don't mind me, doing pilates with my cat, haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...